Cyanyde - DDAMM cover Cyanyde - DDAMM cover

Banging

This was great, can't beat a bit of Slayer. All the guitars and drums sounded good, nice guitar tone. The vocals especially were spot on. More please.

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Cool man, maybe we can do more like, glad you like!

Awakened-Metaljonus Awakened-Metaljonus

Different

This went a lot of different places, which is cool, it's not often I'm surprised on Newgrounds, but this is one of those occasions. There were a lot of riffs crammed into this one, it's hard to pick a favourite, but the section at the end was particularly nice. More please.

Metaljonus responds:

Hey I'm glad I could please yo ears!

Fuck Yeah Djentage Fuck Yeah Djentage

Excellent

I loved the vocals in this, very powerful. The syncopated guitar parts were great too, a fan of Meshuggah perhaps? Either way, this was great. More please.

nihilisticeq responds:

Huge fan of Meshuggah

Phantom in my head Phantom in my head

Great

The keyboards were awesome, you should definitely use them again. I liked the drums fading in as well, you don't hear that too often. The vocals were great, I liked them a lot. I think a more powerful mix in the heavy section would help but I can see why you might not have gone for that, it's more to personal preference really. Good stuff.

lethalpandemic responds:

heyy thanks againnn i dont have much pratice on keyboard i had to dust off the flies LOL i just tryed to go with it on this one as for the hard partss - but sadly im poor and my technology has a limit, i wanna get some cash together and perhaps get somestuff mix properlyy and better then thiss :P

On one knee On one knee

Great

The long intro was very welcome. It's nice to see stuff on here that isn't so immediately obvious. I like the sort of grainy sound as well, it adds to the mood of the song definitely. I think the heavier section would have benefitted from being mixed a lot louder, also a bass part would really add some power to the song. Still, top marks for trying something different.

lethalpandemic responds:

Heyy thanks alot mann! :D yeah i wish i had a full band or even a bass guitar your right that would helppp

[]KoRn[] []KoRn[]

Spot On

I'm not really a massive fan of Korn, but I was enjoying this. Everything sounded very clear, and it's good to be able to hear a bit of interesting bass and drums work. More please.

Deathcalypse responds:

Thanks dude. I had fun making this with the bass, lol \m/

illuminated illuminated

Different

This is a bit different from what I usually seem to hear on here. I was at first reminded of Akercocke, especially with the unusual drum patterns. The beatdown section toward the end was unexpected but welcome, I'm not so sure about the lead part that started at 3:02 though. It'd be interesting to hear more like this.

parlormonkey responds:

Thanks i always try to be original, shame you didn't like the lead at the end that's my favourite part of the song.

Sinister Beginnings Sinister Beginnings

Great

This is banging. The drums have a nice hop to them and the harmonised riffs are spot on as always.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you monsieur Extar! Glad you dig it.\m/

the stanford prison project the stanford prison project

Great

This is fantastic, I love the samples you use, they have a really vintage feel to them, especially the brassy sample. The drums were tip top as usual. Excellent, more please.

little lola little lola

Cool

This is very cool indeed, the beat is rock solid and I like the spaced out samples and vocals, I can't find any fault with this.